Prolonged bleeding

A discussion area for all other topics. When you start a thread, please make the topic clear in the subject. You may prefer to start a thread in the "blog posts" forum (above) -- and refer to my blog title about that topic.
Luna+

Prolonged bleeding

Post by Luna+ »

Hi, I am in my late 20s. Just a background history of when thisnextended bleeding occured. I had a miscarriage last march and I was given misoprostol 3 doses every other week to expel the fragmants. On my last ultra sound they found a polyp in my uterus. They stopped giving me the misoprostol then. I was bleeding for one month every other month laat year. By september I got a hysteroscopy and d&c. They removed the polyp too. I didn't bleed in october. But november i bled a month. 5 days of no bleeding in decemeber then bled again all throughout december. I started taking tranxemic acid and i stopped bleeding for 12fays only to start bleeding again all throughout this month of january. The doctor gave me another dose of tranxemic acid, but it lesses my period but never halted it. Amd Prescribed me microlite. I've been taking it since even though im still bleeding as I was told. I'm stuck atm. I need some answers what's going on. Anyone else is going through same?