Violet iodine causing endometrial shedding?

A discussion area for heavy periods. Please start by reviewing my article/podcast/YouTube video Natural treatment of heavy periods and Chapter 9 of Period Repair Manual.
mgennico

Violet iodine causing endometrial shedding?

Post by mgennico »

I have suffered for many years from what I now believe is Histamine Intolerance + MACS. Have chronic high inflammation with high hsCRP and get sneeze attacks, which I’ve tracked to occur mid cycle at ovulation and at period flow.

I read your post about iodine with great interest and pounced on the Violet pills for their down regulation of estrogen and anti microbial properties.

I am having a reaction to the pills and am wondering if you’ve seen before. My period didn’t stop. It became thinner and when should have ended just kept going with what I thought was spotting. I’m at Day 14 and supposed to be ovulating. The flow has picked up and also has chunks of endometrial lining. It’s the wrong time for my flow so concerned. Though I have no sign of a histamine attack and have been feeling less foggy headed, actually.

Read an article: “ In some women who do not ovulate, the endometrium is stimulated by continuous exposure to estrogen without sufficient levels of progesterone to allow for complete shedding of the endometrial lining. This eventually may result in irregular or heavy bleeding. “

Given my symptoms and being in late 40s all this sounds possible. And would be a sign the iodine is working.

Any thoughts?