Histamine and Anxiety

This forum is to discuss the women's health topics covered by my books, blog, and podcast. Thanks for being part of the conversation. Please take a moment to introduce yourself.
Kathryn s

Histamine and Anxiety

Post by Kathryn s »

Hi there, I wanted to get some advice on my histamine issue, it developed when I got a vaccine and seems to flare up at ovulation and before my period. I am on a low histamine diet, I take b6 zinc quercetin vitamin c and a probiotic. Is there anything you would recommend for the pms I get which creates anxiety and insomnia! I think it’s all linked but was not sure what else to take!! Thank you!
Aarsonhfr

Re: Histamine and Anxiety

Post by Aarsonhfr »

I often have stress and anxiety problems and the doctor advises me and prescribes the use of CBD.
He says that CBD reduces stress and anxiety because it acts on the body's endocannabinoid system, which is involved in the regulation of many physiological processes, including stress and anxiety.
It is a good treatment for this type of illness.
In short, you must also have a doctor's prescription for treatment.
Aarsonhfr

Re: Histamine and Anxiety

Post by Aarsonhfr »

Kathryn s wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:22 pm Hi there, I wanted to get some advice on my histamine issue, it developed when I got a vaccine and seems to flare up at ovulation and before my period. I am on a low histamine diet, I take b6 zinc quercetin vitamin c and a probiotic. Is there anything you would recommend for the pms I get which creates anxiety and insomnia! I think it’s all linked but was not sure what else to take!! Thank you!
I often have stress and anxiety problems and the doctor advises me and prescribes the use of CBD.
He says that CBD reduces stress and anxiety because it acts on the body's endocannabinoid system, which is involved in the regulation of many physiological processes, including stress and anxiety.
It is a good treatment for this type of illness.
In short, you must also have a doctor's prescription for treatment.