Ashermans Syndrome and fertility

A discussion area for all other topics. When you start a thread, please make the topic clear in the subject. You may prefer to start a thread in the "blog posts" forum (above) -- and refer to my blog title about that topic.
Emma S

Ashermans Syndrome and fertility

Post by Emma S »

Hi there I am looking for advice around Ashermans Syndrome and what I can do to help my fertility going forward.

I have a son where I had a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Then since October last year I have had 3 miscarriages. The second one I needed a procedure to clear things. Since then I've had no bleed. Nothing. But each month I have cycle symptoms and horrific pain worsening each month when my period is due. Hormone tests show my body is doing what it should but no blood is coming out hence the pains. I am having a hysteroscopy next month to hopefully remove scarring then a coil for three months to try and let my uterus heal.

What can I do alongside this to give my body the best chance at another pregnancy? I am aware pregnancy may be higher risk after this but really want to give my son a sibling its my dream. I also have endometriosis that was diagnosed through surgery when I was 12 i am now 28. I struggle with bloating and energy levels. My immunity also seems really low.

Any advice would be amazing!!!