Endometritis

A discussion area for all other topics. When you start a thread, please make the topic clear in the subject. You may prefer to start a thread in the "blog posts" forum (above) -- and refer to my blog title about that topic.
Fabs89

Endometritis

Post by Fabs89 »

Hi Lara,

I have previously gone through extensive fertility treatment eventually ending up pregnant on our second round of IVF three years ago.

This year we tried again doing IVF but after 3 failed implantations, a hysteroscopy showed I have endometritis (inflammation of uterine lining). I was wondering if you had any knowledge and advice on this condition. My fertility doctor herself admits there has been a vast increase in diagnosis of it, particularly because in the past, they weren't actually testing for it. The literature in the last 3 to 4 years suggest that it should be tested for after three failed implantations from high quality embryos.

I have been put on a course of antibiotics and told to also increase my probiotics during this time. I also regularly take CBD oil in MCT for chronic pain, but just wondering if there’s anything else that I can do to improve the inflammation before proceeding with my next embryo transfer at the end of the year.