Irregular cycles and ovulating

A discussion area for topics from my blog. When you start a thread, please refer to the blog title.
NZ_786

Irregular cycles and ovulating

Post by NZ_786 »

Hi Lara, I am trying to conceive but not sure if I'm ovulating. I'm 40 with low Amh and FSH is on the higher side 25. I had 2 clomid cycles with no luck. I'm not sure that I am ovulating as my periods have become irregular. I am doing accupuncture and have been advised to take dim, selenomethionine, ubiquinol, Dim, calcium d Glucarate, melatonin and vitamin D. I've also started a keto diet in November and didn't have a period last month- not sure if I'm on the right supplements or if I should continue keto. Can Keto stop your periods?
Please guide me, I was unable to get an appointment at your clinic but have ordered your book. Fertility doctors will not advise on supplements and ive been advised that trying to conceive naturally is my only option.Time is not on my side :( any advice or suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you 😊
JennaUK

Re: Irregular cycles and ovulating

Post by JennaUK »

Hi!

I have read and Lara mentions in her book that Keto can prevent ovulation , that we need carbs.

I also turned to keto for some time to help with ovulation- no luck for me. I am now following the PCOS diet.

Good luck xx