Incessant Discharge

A discussion area for PCOS. Please start by reviewing my articles 4 Types of PCOS, 4 Causes of androgen excess in women and Chapter 7 of Period Repair Manual.
SeattleGirl

Incessant Discharge

Post by SeattleGirl »

Hello, I'm a long time Pcos sufferer with too many obstacles to mention. But my entire adult life I've always suffered with daily discharge. I've had it looked at many many times and it always comes back as normal. So I've just dealt with it. Lately, I've added in a low daily dose of iodine and calcium d glucarate to help with higher histamine and ovulation pain. My issue and question for the forum is that lately I'm experiencing constant intense discharge, it almost is more like "weeping". It is really annoying if anything. I'm open to trying anything to help. Advice?
EssBee

Re: Incessant Discharge

Post by EssBee »

Well, if it's not a yeast or bacterial infection it's normal. The vagina is "self cleaning" it's also a mucous membrane so needs to be kept moist, discharge is normal--something no one ever tells you. Enjoy it while it lasts, menopause is likely to change all of that (to varying degrees).