Natural Treatment for Better Hormones and Better Periods
|buy Period Repair Manual on Amazon|
|buy Period Repair Manual on iTunes|
|buy Period Repair Manual on Kobo|
|buy Period Repair Manual from Barnes & Noble|
Period Repair Manual is published by Pan Macmillan and is available on Amazon and all good bookstores.
- Worldwide from Amazon, iTunes, and all good bookshops.
- At your local library. If your library doesn’t already have a copy, ask your librarian to order it.
- Click here for a free download of the first two chapters.
- Die Perioden-Werkstatt (German)
- Cómo mejorar tu ciclo menstrual (Spanish)
- South American edition available from Ginecosofia
- Paremate päevade käsiraamat (Estonian)
- Менструация: руководство по эксплуатации (Russian)
- Grip op je cyclus (Dutch)
The book is your guide to better periods. It explains how to use natural treatments such as diet, nutritional supplements, herbal medicine, and bioidentical hormones and provides advice and tips for women of every age and situation.
If you have a period (or want a period), then this book is for you.
- How to come off hormonal birth control.
- What your period should be like.
- Things that can go wrong.
- How to talk to your doctor.
- Treatment protocols for all common period problems including PCOS and endometriosis.
The updated, revised edition includes:
- Insights from Jerilynn C. Prior MD, endocrinology professor.
- More than 300 additional references.
- Expanded sections on PCOS and endometriosis.
- A chapter on perimenopause and the menopause transition.
- All new patient stories.
- Special topics such as Histamine Intolerance and How to Choose a Probiotic.
- Suggested brands for supplements.
To place a wholesale order, please email my assistant Lisa.