Natural Treatment for Better Hormones and Better Periods
Period Repair Manual is available worldwide from all major book-sellers, including Barnes & Noble, Amazon, iTunes, and Kobo. You can also request it at your library or local bookstore.
|buy Period Repair Manual from Barnes & Noble|
|buy Period Repair Manual on Amazon|
|buy Period Repair Manual on iTunes|
|buy Period Repair Manual on Kobo|
|In Australia and New Zealand, Period Repair Manual is available from all major local outlets.|
Period Repair Manual is published by Pan Macmillan and is your guide to better periods. It explains how to use natural treatments such as diet, nutritional supplements, herbal medicine, and bioidentical hormones and provides advice and tips for women of every age and situation. If you have a period (or want a period), then this book is for you.
Click here for a free download of the first two chapters.
- How to come off hormonal birth control.
- What your period should be like.
- Things that can go wrong.
- How to talk to your doctor.
- Treatment protocols for all common period problems including PCOS and endometriosis.
- Insights from Canadian endocrinology professor Jerilynn C. Prior.
- Special topics such as Histamine Intolerance and How to Choose a Probiotic.
- Suggested brands for supplements.
Resources and References
Audiobook owners can access the Resources and References sections of the book in PDF format from the Resources page.
|Cómo mejorar tu ciclo menstrual (Spanish)
The South American edition is available from Ginecosofia.
|O Que Nunca Te Contaram Sobre Seu Ciclo Menstrual (Brazilian Portuguese).|
|Die Perioden-Werkstatt (German)||Grip op je cyclus (Dutch)|
|Менструация: руководство по эксплуатации (Russian)||Paremate päevade käsiraamat (Estonian)|
|Jak si zlepšit menstruační cyklus (Czech)||Lithuanian coming soon.|
|And more to come!|