Regaining ovulation

A discussion area for PCOS. Please start by reviewing my articles 4 Types of PCOS, 4 Causes of androgen excess in women and Chapter 7 of Period Repair Manual.
ctcollins

Regaining ovulation

Post by ctcollins »

Hi Lara - I am a big fan of yours and have red the period repair manual several times. I am reaching out because I have PCOS (adrenal I believe) and have been TTC for several months. I got pregnant with my first with clomid however this time around I seem to be more resistant to the medication and I am not producing a mature follicle after 7.5 letrozole and then 100mg clomid (same cycle). Are there any tips you can provide to straighten out my cycle and get myself ovulating again? I am healthy, BMI of 23.4. I eat really well. I am seeing an RE, and here are my blood results. TSH - 1.83 µIU/mL
FREE T4 - 1.33 ng/dL
DHEA Sulfate - 209 µg/dL (this is in the high range which makes me think I have adrenal PCOS)
Testosterone (Total) - 42.11 ng/dl
Prolactin - 6.76 ng/ml

I have no outward signs of elevated androgens. I don't have excess belly fat, acne, unwanted facial hair, or thinning hair. I am taking levothyroxine, metformin, prenatal, and coq10