Supplements

A discussion area for endometriosis. Please start by reviewing my podcast/Youtube video Endometriosis is a disease of immune dysfunction. And Chapter 9 of Period Repair Manual.
Doroteja

Supplements

Post by Doroteja »

Hi Lara, thank you for great info on your podcast and your site. I’ve read your book and several others trying to help myself with endo, unfortunately I can’t afford professional guidance. I have my diet and lifestyle fairly dialled down but I’m confused about supplements. I wonder if you could help with advice.
1. Is it sensible to take NAC, Berberine, pycnogenol and resveratrol together? If not, which ones to pick?
2. Which supplements would you consider as most beneficial?
I’m already taking iodine (lugols), zinc, selenium, boron, mag glycinate and fish oil. I was taking DIM, calcium d-glucarate, phosphatidyl choline and wormwood at one point but I didn’t get any improvement (I was taking it all 2 months only though). I did receive antibiotics 3x this year, had 3 emergency surgeries (burst appendix, after that ruptured infected endometrioma, then ovarian torsion) so there’s definitely a problem with recurrent infections.
Thank you!