Is there such a thing as too much supplements? 🤷‍♀️

A discussion area for topics from my blog. When you start a thread, please refer to the blog title.
JennaUK

Is there such a thing as too much supplements? 🤷‍♀️

Post by JennaUK »

I was wondering if there is a problem with taking a range of supplements?

Just a little history. - I am 38, apparently do not ovulate. Have irregular periods sometimes. ( period started at 16 then disappeared until early 20s, rarely had period through 20s, took the pill briefly for a couple of months) When regular my cycle is around 34 days long with me bleeding between 10-14 days of that. I am suffer with hirtisium, skin tags and find it hard to lose weight, I have a few cysts in ovaries.

My GP (UK) have been very little help to me other that say I don’t ovulate but can’t see a hormonal problem? Suggested the pill, Which blows my mind!

I am DESPERATE to be a mama.

Currently I am trying to lose weight to reduce estrogen?? I am having 3 portions of probiotics (via foods like kimchi/kumbucha) I am having 3 portions of brassica vegetables daily. Using the PCOS plate for every meal, eating wholemeal carbs. Snacks are the likes of a few brazil nuts. Try to add chia/flax/sunflower and pumpkin seeds to day. I have recently gone diary free.

I walk for an hour daily.

With breakfast and evening meal I have myo instinol 40:1 ratio.

With lunch I have
100mg Alpha Lipoic Acid,
15mg Sea Kelp,
25mg Zinc,
400mg Magnesium Citrate

Like I say I am really desperate to be fertile, especially due to my age. I just want to make sure in this desperation I am not going overboard. Or is there something I am missing?

All advice/opinions much appreciated.

Lara, if you come across this- thank you for your book.

😘