Sensitive to Estrogen

A discussion area for perimenopause. Please start by reviewing my articles Perimenopause is not about aging and Rescue prescription for perimenopause.
And my perimenopause book Hormone Repair Manual.
Slinks27

Sensitive to Estrogen

Post by Slinks27 »

Every time I try estrogen I have to stop using it :roll: :roll: as I feel almost suicidal. My mood gets really low, dizzy and I cant do anything. I recently been looking into histamine intolerance which I think I may have. Also I have developed severe pelvic pain which is under investigation. I believe it all started with peri and after having covid February 22. Any suggestions would be appreciated as I'm really struggling. Doctors just throw birth control at me which I don't want as I don't think it's the answer. Thanks
Juno79

Re: Sensitive to Estrogen

Post by Juno79 »

Hi Slinks27,
I'm not much help but wanted to let you know you're not alone, you're describing me! I have histamine intolerance and started estrogen a few weeks ago, omg it was awful! I lasted 3 days before I had to stop because of feeling so awful and having suicidal thoughts (I've NEVER had these thoughts before). I'm slowly feeling better and now am focusing on lowering histamine before even thinking about hrt again.