Every Woman’s Guide to Healthy Hormones After 40
In Australia and New Zealand, the book is available from all major local outlets.
In the rest of the world, it’s currently on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo, and iTunes. You can also request it at your local bookstore.
|buy Hormone Repair Manual on Amazon|
|buy Hormone Repair Manual on iTunes|
|buy Hormone Repair Manual on Kobo|
|buy Hormone Repair Manual from Barnes & Noble|
“The book my patients have been waiting for.” Dr Peta Wright, gynecologist and women’s health advocate
Hormone Repair Manual is a practical guide to feeling better in your 40s, 50s, and beyond. It explains how to navigate the change of perimenopause and relieve symptoms with natural treatments such as diet, nutritional supplements, and bioidentical (body-identical) hormone therapy.
- Why everything is different after “second puberty.”
- How perimenopause can be a tipping point for long-term health.
- The four phases of perimenopause.
- How testosterone and insulin cause weight gain.
- How to speak with your doctor about hormone therapy including natural progesterone.
- Treatment protocols for all common perimenopause symptoms including night sweats, insomnia, migraines, and heavy periods.
- Risk reduction for osteoporosis, heart disease, and dementia.
Hormone Repair Manual is published by Pan Macmillan.