Every Woman’s Guide to Healthy Hormones After 40
Release date February 23, 2021
🇳🇿pre-order print in New Zealand
🇦🇺pre-order print in Australia
🌎international pre-orders coming soon
Hormone Repair Manual is a practical guide to feeling better in your 40s, 50s, and beyond. It explains how to navigate the change of perimenopause and relieve symptoms with natural treatments such as diet, nutritional supplements, and bioidentical (body-identical) hormone therapy.
- Why everything is different after “second puberty.”
- How perimenopause can be a tipping point for long-term health.
- The four phases of perimenopause.
- How testosterone and insulin cause weight gain.
- How to speak with your doctor about hormone therapy including natural progesterone.
- Treatment protocols for all common perimenopause symptoms including night sweats, insomnia, migraines, and heavy periods.
- Risk reduction for osteoporosis, heart disease, and dementia.
Hormone Repair Manual is published by Pan Macmillan and is available for pre-order in Australia and New Zealand. For readers in the rest of the world, pre-order now from Kindle, or stay tuned for links to buy the print edition, iTunes, etc.