Every Woman’s Guide to Healthy Hormones After 40
Hormone Repair Manual is available worldwide from all major book-sellers, including Barnes & Noble, Amazon, iTunes, and Kobo, and as an audio-book on Audible. You can also request it at your library or local bookstore.
|buy Hormone Repair Manual from Barnes & Noble|
|buy Hormone Repair Manual on Amazon|
|buy Hormone Repair Manual on iTunes|
|buy Hormone Repair Manual on Kobo|
|buy Hormone Repair Manual audiobook from Audible|
|In Australia and New Zealand, Hormone Repair Manual is available from all major local outlets.|
“The book my patients have been waiting for.” ~ Dr. Peta Wright, gynecologist and women’s health advocate
Hormone Repair Manual is published by Pan Macmillan. It’s a practical guide to feeling better in your 40s, 50s, and beyond. It explains how to navigate the change of perimenopause and relieve symptoms with natural treatments such as diet, nutritional supplements, and bioidentical (body-identical) hormone therapy.
Click here for a free download of the first two chapters.
- Why everything is different after “second puberty.”
- How perimenopause can be a tipping point for long-term health.
- The four phases of perimenopause.
- How testosterone and insulin cause weight gain.
- How to speak with your doctor about hormone therapy including natural progesterone.
- Treatment protocols for all common perimenopause symptoms including night sweats, insomnia, migraines, and heavy periods.
- Risk reduction for osteoporosis, heart disease, and dementia.
- Insights from Canadian endocrinology professor Jerilynn C. Prior.
- Special topics such as insulin resistance and mast cell activation.
- Suggested brands for supplements.
Resources and References
Audiobook owners can access the Resources and References sections of the book in PDF format from the Resources page.
|Cómo mejorar tu salud hormonal (Spanish).|
The South American edition is available from Ginecosofia.
|Grip op de overgang (Dutch).|
|Наръчник за регулиране на хормоните (Bulgarian).||Czech coming soon.|
|And more to come!|