Lighten periods

A discussion area for perimenopause. Please start by reviewing my articles Perimenopause is not about aging and Rescue prescription for perimenopause.
And my perimenopause book Hormone Repair Manual.
ximena702

Lighten periods

Post by ximena702 »

Hi Lara,
I have been following up your guidelines to see an improvement in my menstrual cycle as it can be sometimes painful. My cycle usually lasts 4 or 5 days, bleed for one day and half and then ends with brown spots. I have been getting less cystic acne around my chin. Cut all dairy, take DIM after ovulation every other day, and been using natural progesterone after ovulation ( made of yams) until my first day of cycle, exercise according to my cycle, drink plenty of water, take zinc, vitamin D, vitamin b complete, omega 3, supplements, and eliminated sugar from my diet. I still don't understand why I keep getting painful cycles. During that time instead of taking acetaminophen, I drink a organic cycle tea, which contains Raspberry leaf tea. Is there anything else I could do? My doctor keeps telling me all is normal even menstrual pain.
I am 41 and have been having menstrual pain since my teens, have never taken the pill.
Looking forward to your advice and thanks for everything you do!!