Pre-Ovulation Fatigue

A discussion area for all other topics. When you start a thread, please make the topic clear in the subject. You may prefer to start a thread in the "blog posts" forum (above) -- and refer to my blog title about that topic.
esdavis1

Pre-Ovulation Fatigue

Post by esdavis1 »

Hi Lara!
I purchased your book and love the material. I’ve already learned so much and implemented many of your suggestions. I now take B6, vitex, and limit inflammatory foods like dairy. I was taking magnesium before so it was good to hear how helpful that one can be. I was struggling so much with my hormone fluctuations after I had my daughter. With a lot of tracking and being more aware of my moods, what I’m noticing is that I feel the worst the day before I start my period but also the couple days before I ovulate. Exhaustion, low mood, brain fog. I’m wondering what this might mean about my hormones? This is typically a time for increased energy levels! Is there a deficiency that could be going on or a sensitivity that is different than the average? So curious your thoughts on this.
Emily Davis
Lara

Re: Pre-Ovulation Fatigue

Post by Lara »

Ovulation symptoms can be histamine-related.