- My book is Period Repair Manual. It’s available from Amazon, iTunes, and all good bookshops.
- It’s also available in Spanish: Cómo mejorar tu ciclo menstrual.
- German: Die Perioden-Werkstatt.
- And Estonian: Paremate päevade käsiraamat.
More Instagram links:
- The Business of Birth Control online screening
- Women living with PCOS—a CeMCOR survey about treatment
- Ovulation is the main event of the menstrual cycle
- The pros and cons of the hormonal IUD
- The serious downside to contraceptive implants and injections
- Roadmap to progesterone
- The secret powers of ovulation (it’s not just for making a baby)
- Natural progesterone for heavy periods
- How to increase estrogen
- How to prevent and treat post-pill acne
- 4 types of PCOS
- How an expectant mum’s microbiome influences pregnancy and baby health
- The crucial difference between progesterone and progestins
- What if you have both PCOS and endometriosis?
- How soy affects hormones and health
- Phytoestrogens are not estrogen
- Is wheat or gluten bad for periods?