- The serious downside to contraceptive implants and injections
- 3 signs your period is not really a period
- The pros and cons of the hormonal IUD
- My book is Period Repair Manual. It’s available from Amazon, iTunes and all good bookshops.
- It’s also available in Spanish: Cómo mejorar tu ciclo menstrual.
- German: Die Perioden-Werkstatt
- And Estonian: Paremate päevade käsiraamat.
More Instagram links:
- Fertilization discovery reveals egg’s role, potentially paves way for new contraceptive
- Perimenopause “second puberty” articles:
- The secret powers of ovulation (it’s not just for making a baby)
- Sex hormones, aging and cardiometabolic syndrome
- Why women benefit from real menstrual cycles, not pill-bleeds. Interview on the Birds and Bees podcast.
- Does sunlight change our gut microbiome?
- New treatment for perimenopause (Endosociety interview with Professor Jerilynn Prior)
- Oral micronized progesterone beneficial for perimenopausal hot flushes/flashes and night sweats
- Single-tasking: Why doing one thing at a time is the secret to higher productivity, lower stress, and more happiness
- Is it PCOS or hypothalamic amenorrhea or both?
- Meet the Kung Fu nuns of the Himalayas
- Roadmap to progesterone
- Why progesterone is both good and bad for mood (and how to treat PMDD)
- Why I prescribe iodine for breast pain, ovarian cysts, and PMS